1981-1984 Studied Industrial Design at design school in Wellington skills design method and technology.
1985- 86 Designing Commercial Cooking Equipment skills: industrial production.
1986 – 89 TVNZ Production Designer skills:, storytelling teamwork, project management.
Started my own design business covering:
● Running my own business
○ skills pricing, business practice.
● Film and Television Production Design and Art Direction.
○ skills developed my eye, lighting.
● Event Design
○ skills deadlines crowd management.
● Promotional Design(product launches mall promotions and more)
● Shopfitting skills: retail behaviour.
● Interactive Exhibit Design ○ skills practical knowledge of visitor interactions.
● Museum Exhibition Design ○ skills nonfiction Storytelling.
● Architectural Design I hold a Design 2 LBP license and do some residential design.
○ Skills Contract management, Compliance documentation.
● Graphic Design ○ usually as part of overall design.
● Fine Art Photography For a time, I derived the main part of my income from exhibiting
and selling my own fine art photography.
Note Museum and Architectural work has been the bulk of my work in the last 10 years.